What Should I Do If I Find A Traffic Sign Down?

VDOT works to replace critical signs – Stop, Yield, Wrong Way, Do Not Enter, One Way – as soon as reasonably is possible.

Motorists should report the sign location to us at 1-800-FOR-ROAD (1-800-367-7623) and we will dispatch crews as soon as they are available.

In the meantime, treat the intersections as an uncontrolled intersection and yield right-of-way to traffic to the right.

VDOT replaces other non-critical signs as workloads permit.











Page last modified: Oct. 18, 2019