Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Ben Coaker, P.E.
- Construction and
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Robbie Williams, P.E.
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
|Jeremy Kitto, P.E.
- Project Control/ Scheduling
- Final Records
- Data Management and Analytics
|Beau Hoyt, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Design-Build Administration
- Consultant CEI
- Local Project Administration
- Business Application Support
- Value Engineering/Constructability
- Bentley is experiencing intermittent problems with their server and it is causing issues for VDOT using their products. This means you won't be able to get into ProjectWise and any other Bentley applications. They are working on the issue at this time. Thank you for your patience in this matter. 6/15/2022
Tree Removal Time of Year Restriction (Addendum) - 6/10/22
- Update to the COVID-19 Memorandum of June 15, 2021
- Programmatic Wage Rate Letter Regarding Revisions - (rev. 3/4/2022)
- 2022 Advertisement and Letting Schedule - 9/23/2021
- UPDATE - COVID-19 / Coronavirus (6/15/2021)Prequalification certifications expire at the end of each month based on vendor name. In order to ensure that your current certification does not expire and your company remains prequalified with the Department, please take all measures necessary to ensure that you have submitted all documents to the Prequalification Office well in advance of your expiration in order to provide ample time for a complete review. Applications not submitted in a timely manner may result in a lapse in your company's prequalification status.
- As a reminder, extensions will not be granted for application submittals unless the delay is due to the Department's actions.
- You may find your expiration date by searching the Department's list of Prequalified Vendors.
- Please contact the Prequalification Office with any questions. 12/21/2020
- 2021 Paving Schedule Season Completion Dates - 10/30/2020
- 2021 Advertisement and Letting Schedule - 9/1/2020
Public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates
Northern Virginia public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates